Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ME, MYSELF AND I

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! :-) hohhhho!!!!! My name is Shasya! i love to swim! :) hihihi.... i come from New Castle, Kelantan. My 1st school, when i start my age of studying, at 5 years old,  was Palekbang Kinder garden. Huh! 1 year after that, i "further" my study to Sekolah Kebangsaan Palekbang .Since my mom was teaching at that school too, n taught me also in her class, it was such a heaven to me, because i can act as i can do anything i want!!! hehe :) Singing loudly in the class, yelling here and there,  play truant, free food at cafe-->These all were my norm activities when i was a student at Sekolah Kebangsaan Palekbang. Maybe because i realize that   i was a teacher's daughter , then berlagak la,,, konon-konon nye...  In add, i was the youngest among friends. yup! i start entering standard 1 since i was 6 years old but my sis was 7 years old at that time. That also means, my sis and i were classmates for 1 year, : D . ok! we're in the same position, but my un matured manner make us a little bit different .Then, 1 years after that, my family move to new area, then i also start to be at the new school, but my mom was not here. She posted at another school . So then, i start to be mature enough without mom at my side. It's ok , i just when mixed up with friends and having fun. i was happy to be here in new school, because one of my favorite teacher, Mrs Noraini,  adopted me, as her daughter .And once again for the whole year, i got free food when i ate at the cafeteria. huhu! She told me, she liked me, because i'm cute . hehe,(proud to be so). When we got time , we spent our time together , and she liked to play with my hair... and made my hair turn to be ponytail look. and not to be forgotten, every time after i spent time eating with her, i got to return to my class, and she also need to continue her duty. So, before we separate, she will lift me up on her thigh , and asked me, to kiss her. 3 times. hehe,,, and i did every day! hehe, i love teacher Noraini very much! Ohya! this school, named Sekolah Kebangsaan  Pangkal Kala. By the way, it was just happened to be for only 1 year because my family move again to a new area ,then, my new study place when i was standard  2,  was at Sekolah Kebangsaan Penggu . Such a cute school name. hohho! Oh.... i really missed my favorite teacher , Mrs Noraini . Uh,,, starting from this year , i have to pay my food on my own... :( . Anyway, i got a sweet memories also to be here, my new school. em,,, as a new comer, i just acting normally and moderate (just like i do : p) . From the 1st day, i stepped this school, a new friend welcomed me. Her name was Sharyna. Such a very kind friend and we both got closer. Her dad was working at Singapore. Every week, her dad come back to Malaysia, she will ask her dad to buy a gift for me. Just imagine --> E.V.E.R.Y.WEEK!!! i got a new stuff from my best friend, Sharyna. Till i got a bundle of gift , inside my room. huhu. see! how lucky i was... then, i finished my study here till i was standard 6.And i was happy and thankful to all my teachers because i managed to gather all  A's in my UPSR examination. Then i continue my study at MRSM Pasir Tumboh (MJSC PT-mara junior science college pasir tumboh). All students here were cunning enough till i got the almost last rank, it was okay then.. i try to chased all my friend to be in front too. Then, when the big exam, come, PMR, i got 6 A's and 2 B's...  it was dispointed actually. By the way, i should be thankful to God because i was not eliminated from MRSM world..A few of my friends had to left MRSM because their unsuccessful PMRresult. okay, done about it.  Then i continue my upper 2ndary school at MRSM Kuala Terengganu(MJSC KT- mara junior science college kuala terengganu). Here, i got many fun friends. i love them. especially my gang , my classmates and my best friends ... miss them much!!!!!Been at MJSC KT, was the most beautiful memories that i never forgotten. It was HEAVEN to be there!!!!!!!!!!!hohho.. anyhow,,, the time have changed , so i should continue my future aim. my friends and i separated.We chose our own destiny and way of future wanna be.My friends separated everywhere, overseas, kl, jb, terengganu, melaka, n9, perak , penang, kedah, and everywhere.  by the way, we still contacting each other and planning reunion... huhu.. best! i, myself, continue my study at UITM Seri Iskandar, Perak. choosing the course architecture to be my way of life. It is damn busy, to be such an archi student, not enough sleep and eat, it just a norm. And NOW, i am here, struggling in the world of architecture, and hopefully i meet my destiny to be a professional architect later on, in the future... A.M.I.N... 

No comments:

Post a Comment